Our thanks to all those who entered! Here is the winning logo, by Carrie Dada!
Dates: Contest runs January 2019 – March 15th, 2019 Midnight, MST.
INFO & ENTRY: Contest is open to any graphic designers, students, freelancers, professionals. Participants can submit up to three separate logo designs in total. Multiple logos can be entered via one email submission.
To enter, participants must email a submission to [email protected]complete with:
1. Contact info: Full name, email, physical address, and phone number.
2. Logo design and submission requirements:
- Each logo should represent: “Money Smart New Mexico”
- The words or acronym should be a readable when the logo is scaled down to a smaller size.
- Use or relation to the Money Smart Week logomark (at the bottom of this document) is not required.
- The logo must work in black and white, grayscale, and two or three colors, which are not limited to the current color palette found at https://www.moneysmartweek.org/ and http://moneysmartnm.org/
- Submit logo (up to 3 separate designs) as a JPG or PDF no larger than 5MB per file. An editable version AI / PSD file should be available.
- Art must be original and not infringe on other designs nor violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You agree to bear full liability should you submit a design that is not yours, including financial responsibility for any costs incurred protecting Money Smart NM as a result of your actions.
- Right of use considerations should be made i.e. use of Zia Symbol is subject to approval by Zia Pueblo, etc.
- By emailing your final artwork, you are affirming that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated here, and that submission serves as an implied contract between you and Money Smart NM.
3. We welcome a short brief explaining your logo design.
All entries will be considered based on the judges’ determination of the relevance to Money Smart NM’s mission: “Money Smart NM works year-round to highlight the importance of financial literacy in improving the lives of New Mexico’s citizens.”
- We are looking for something that creates a strong recognition of our brand that will stand out and connect with New Mexicans. The logo design should be long-lasting, innovative, unique, and professional.
- Usability: Must be applicable for print/electronic media, signage, online use, etc.
Winners will receive: $500 and recognition on our website. You will be notified in writing of our decision by April 1, 2019. If your design is not selected, you retain the rights to the artwork.